1) How much is the coverage area of UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
In normal condition, the coverage area of UltraTech SEAL & DRY is 10-12 square feet per kg for two coats.
2) Which are the areas of application?
Terrace waterproofing • Sloping roofs and chajjas • Plastered masonry and external walls • Overhead and underground water tanks • Swimming pools • Toilets and bathrooms • Basements • Tunnels, canals, dams etc.
3) Is curing required for UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
Normally no curing is required after application. However, if the application is subjected to direct sunlight in summer, it is advisable to cover the surface and sprinkle water on it after one hour of application.
4) How is UltraTech SEAL & DRY applied?
Being brush applied the product is Do-it-Yourself (DIY) type.
5) What would be the Ideal Water/ SEAL & DRY ratio?
Water should be 30-35% of the weight of the power.
6) What are the protective features of UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
SEAL & DRY seals all existing cracks in the surface with its crack bridging capability of 0.5mm. It has a good resistance to UV and infra red rays. Although UltraTech SEAL & DRY is highly water impermeable; yet it is breathable thus enhancing durability of concrete and mortar surfaces.
7) What is the water impermeability of UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
5-7 bars on the side. 1.5 bars on the negative side.
8) Can UltraTech SEAL & DRY be applied in Drinking Water Tanks?
It is certified by CFTRT, Mysore for the food grade application. This means it does not contain any toxic material, hence it is non-hazardous.
9) Can UltraTech SEAL & DRY be left exposed on terraces?
Yes, the coating can be left exposed to the normal foot traffic and exposed to weathering effects. It also has good resistance to UV and infra red rays.
10) What is the crack bridging capability of UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
The crack bridging capability of Seal & Dry is 0.5mm
11) What is the pot life of UltraTech SEAL & DRY?
The pot life of Seal & Dry is 2 hrs.